Re: Tics problem in LaTeX mode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Tics problem in LaTeX mode
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:27:23 +0200

Am 05.04.2010 um 20:36 schrieb Stefan Bienert:

I think I have AUCTeX on, since I have that "LaTeX" menu in the menubar.
How do I check what values are set in the quote variables?

C-h v. The AUCTeX (and GNU Emacs) info node(s) should have more details.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Clovis' Consideration of an Atmospheric Anomaly:
The perversity of nature is nowhere better demonstrated than by the fact that, when exposed to the same atmosphere, bread becomes hard while crackers become soft