Re: Cannot open load file

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Cannot open load file
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:47:15 +0200

Am 13.04.2010 um 14:02 schrieb rahed:

Installing from source was ok though it was tedious. I suppose the
package is broken.

When you use the function to create a bug report (in Help menu for example) you get a *mail* buffer (hopefully) which gives some hints how GNU Emacs was configured and compiled. You can also check which shared libraries it uses (either lsof or ldd).

--
Greetings

  Pete

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.