Re: need help

From: Alberto Luaces
Subject: Re: need help
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:32:49 +0200

马亮 writes:

> Dear Emacs Team:
>       My problem is When I input the "C", the emacs show "C-" in the command
> line, So I can't input the "C", this is too bother me.
> Please give me a hand.
>       Sorry for my poor English.
>       My .emacs is:

[...]

The only thing that comes to my mind is to debug your .emacs file, since
I can't see anything binding the "C" key. To do that, first start emacs
with the -Q option in order to make sure that the error lies in your
personal configuration. Then, restart emacs deleting every time
different parts of the .emacs file until you find which one triggers
that behaviour.

--
Alberto