keys working everywhere

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: keys working everywhere
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:55:15 +0200

I was wondering if it would be possible to finally get all my keys
working correctly everywhere.  I mean for example on the Mac running
emacs from the terminal is quite a pain.

>From linux it works much better but for example I use windmove and
SHIFT to move from one window to the other and that doesn't work from
the shell.

Using the framebuffer is there also a way to enlarge/change the font
automatically?  I guess that's not really easy and it's not so
important anyway...