Re: comment-region comment style

From: Bastian Beischer
Subject: Re: comment-region comment style
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:48:45 +0200

First of all, which major-mode are you using comment-region in? I'm surprised because here in C/C++ mode the comments of comment-region already look like //... by default and it has alwas been that way.

You can customize behavior with M-x customize-variable -> comment-style

Hope it helped...

Bastian