lost my abbrev-defs file

From: Matt Price
Subject: lost my abbrev-defs file
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:58:32 -0400

after cultivating my abbrev_defs file for months i seem to have
accidentqally overwritten it with a blank one -- it's heartbreaking!

so, having learned the importance of backups, or in this case maybe
version control, i'm wondering whether anyone out there has a nice
long abbrev_defs file with their commonly-mistyped English-language
words -- or if you know a place on the web i can find one.  for
instance, notice that i'm typing 'i' in lowercase -- because i'm used
to having abbrev-mode correct it for me!  anyway, if anyone cal help
i'd sure appreciate it.  thanks much,

matt