Re: gnus question; how to make coming mails to be read

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: gnus question; how to make coming mails to be read
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:41:32 -0000

Kiwon Um <um.kiwon@gmail.com> writes:
> So how can I make these mails in the group (mail.sent) to be read (or
> expired) automatically?

You need to develop a robotic email force reading device.  It would look
like a bully, with appendages to run after you, catch you, immobilize
you, grip your eyelids wide open, Clockwork Orange-like,  put you in
front of the GNU screen, and have you read aloud the mail.  So in
addition to all the mechanical robotic aspect, you also need to have
voice recognition and be able to match text read alound in stressful
conditions with the text in the email.   Then, it could confirm the
email was read, and it could release you.

I can't wait for the future of robotics and AI.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
http://www.informatimago.com