Re: mtorus and buffer switching

From: Stefan Kamphausen
Subject: Re: mtorus and buffer switching
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:42:29 -0000

Hi,

as I am the developer of mtorus (the original version you can get from
http://www.skamphausen.de/cgi-bin/ska/mtorus not the one from Berlios,
that is) you might want to get in touch with me by email.  Afterwards
you can post possible solution here.

(format "%s@%s.%s" "ska" "skamphausen" "de")
;-)

Cheers,
Stefan

--
Stefan Kamphausen --- http://www.skamphausen.de
a blessed +42 regexp of confusion (weapon in hand)