buffer management in emacs

From: .Martin.
Subject: buffer management in emacs
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:45:13 -0000

Hi all,
1. Is there any way of temporarily bookimaring buffers so that I can switch
between them more efficiently? Gnus itself has a good few buffers (of
which I only use the main one where groups are listed), then
when I open a few messages the buffers usually stay. I usually switch
between buffers by C-x and right/left arrows. I bet there's a much
better way of doing it.
I know of C-x b, but then I have to press TAB to list buffers and do
autocompletion. How do you switch between buffers?

thank you

--
regards

.Martin.