Re: cperl-mode - outline minor mode - subroutines

From: Terrence Brannon
Subject: Re: cperl-mode - outline minor mode - subroutines
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:39:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 19, 12:16 pm, LanX <lanx.p...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > I would like to know how to give hints to outline minor mode, so that
> > the subroutine can be broken down into
> > sections and subsections.
>
> I presume we are talking about cperl-mode?

yes, sorry I must've forgotten to mention that

> HTH please give a note if you are succesful! :)

well, what I still dont know is how to outline a subroutine... how to
decompose it into sections and subsections:

sub somesub {

# A - do something

# A1 - do something within do something
# A2 - do something else within do something

# B - next step

# B1 - do something within next step
# B2 - do something else within next step

}