Re: Failing to see the allure of Emacs

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Failing to see the allure of Emacs
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:03:29 +0200

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 2:24 PM, akaiser@visi.com <akaiser@visi.com> wrote:
>> For someone who gloats about his own documentation successes
>> which I'm not motivated to track down you have marvellously
>> bad communication skills to get your point across.
>
> Noted, Tim, and thanks so much for the help and understanding.

There are sure glitches in the manual. It is a live document
continously beeing worked on. You can of course contribute on the same
term as anyone else. This mean you must be more specific, using
examples.

Regarding using info I think it works very well. In the beginning I
thought html documentation would be better, but I have changed my
mind.