terminal emulation with emacs-nox doesn't get C-S-a / C-S-e

From: jacekmigacz
Subject: terminal emulation with emacs-nox doesn't get C-S-a / C-S-e
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 00:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

While I'm running Emacs in X environment I can pass C-S-a and C-S-e to
mark block to the beginning/end of the line respectively.

Thus C-h k for those yanks: C-e (translated from C-S-e) (...)

While inside terminal emulation calling C-S-e only C-e is passed.

I'm aware that is terminal issue, however I hope somebody here will be
able to help.

How to configure terminal emulation to be able to receive C-S-e etc.