managing my keybindings

From: LanX
Subject: managing my keybindings
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I'm looking for suggestions how to manage my keybindings.

I would like to:

a) list them (only *my* keybindings)
b) easily navigate to the place where they are defined
c) attach documentation  to them
d) warn me about conflicts

my first idea is to create wrapper functions/macros  `my-global-set-
key' and `my-local-set-key' which buffer the necessary informations
when defining the bindings.

But chances are high that I'm reinventing the wheel, so please gimme
some ideas! 8)

Cheers
  Rolf

PS: another "brute force" approach would be creating an extra
function starting with "mykey-" for every keybinding. I could list
them by this naming convention and navigate to the files ... well not
too elegant...