To get Unicode file (UTF8) with a leading byte-order-marker characters?

From: Paul Chany
Subject: To get Unicode file (UTF8) with a leading byte-order-marker characters?
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 17:26:21 +0200

Hi,

I'm using Emacs to program in Objective-C following a GNUstep Tutorial.
In the application that I made there is a resource file for localisation
(translation): Ablak.strings.

The file should be ASCII (using \U escapes for unicode characters) or
Unicode (UTF16 or UTF8) with a leading byte-order-marker.

How can I get this file using Emacs?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards,