gnuplot not showing anything in calc mode

From: Alberto Luaces
Subject: gnuplot not showing anything in calc mode
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:12:17 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to do some graphics in calc mode with gnuplot. In order to
start easily, I set two vectors and pressed `g f'

2:  [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
1:  [10, 20, 30, 40, 50]

However, nothing happens. The *Message* window only displays
"Working...".

I have gnuplot installed on my system, and the variable
`calc-gnuplot-name' is correctly set to "gnuplot".

Any further tip in order to debug this?

Thanks,

--
Alberto