Re: How to jump to running emacs with emacsclient

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: How to jump to running emacs with emacsclient
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 04:16:54 +0200

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 03:57, Lennart Borgman
<lennart.borgman@gmail.com> wrote:

> It does call raise-frame, but I get a bit curious. Was there something
> in your testing that indicated that you needed another raise-frame or
> was it "just to be sure"?

Neither. It was just that I started from

   emacsclient -n --eval '(raise-frame)'

and then needed to get the focus and I added it without checking
whether select-frame-set-input-focus already raised the frame. I
wasn't writing code, just trying to find a workaround for the OP's
request.

    Juanma