Re: Mako template mode

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Mako template mode
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:48:07 +0200

Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks. I will respond there. The bug tracker will mail you when I
> respond.

Ok I've added another comment.

> Default is set to be useful for especially beginners. Just turn off
> nxhtml-menu-mode if you don't want the menu.

Ah cool, someone that cares about beginners in Emacs, I thought they
didn't exist :D

> See https://answers.launchpad.net/nxhtml/+faq/1080
Good thanks, but I have to say that it is not so clear:

Color chunks with depth greater than or equal to this. Hide Rest
When 0 all chunks will be colored.  If 1 all sub mode chunks will
be colored, etc.

I tried to set to 1 but now I can't see the difference given that I get
too many errors, but what should that mean?

1 colors only the last html chunks in things like:
html -> mako -> html (if something like this would be possible)

1 level of nesting is not enough?