Using emerge as git mergetool

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Using emerge as git mergetool
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 12:28:45 +0200

I think I want a very simple thing, being able to use emerge as merge
tool.
It works already but:
1. while in the shell it loads a terminal emacs instead of using EmacsClient
2. it loads my full configuration

So I would just like to change the "emacs" call to "Emacs -Q" (which is
an alias to my GUI version).

It should not be so hard but I don't find how the heck I should
configure it...
Until writing maybe I found:
 git config --global mergetool.emerge.cmd "Emacs -Q"

and it could be useful for someone else, but I don't know if it works
until the next conflict to solve...