Re: Smooth scrolling

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: Smooth scrolling
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:15:15 -0500

Emacs on OSX Snow Leopard, v. 23.2. I'd like wheel-scrolling that
works like Textmate's scrolling. It's not really line by line, I think
it is pixel-based. Either way, with Textmate, you can scroll a huge
file with the mouse without it jumping large portions, and it also
doesn't have rendering glitches. Emacs does. The keyboard scrolling
for me is fine -- I mainly use C-r/s when using the keyboard, anyway.

Thanks!

Marcelo.