Re: TAGS for multiply project.

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: TAGS for multiply project.
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 22:11:06 +0200

> I like some it feture, so put into .emacs:
>
>   (semantic-mode 1)
>   (global-semantic-idle-summary-mode 1)
>   (global-semantic-highlight-func-mode 1)
>
> I have 2 question about semantic.
>
> How can a go back after "C-c , J"  (semantic-complete-jump)
> like "M-*" (pop-tag-mark) for TAGS?

Good question, I never asked myself since C-x b RET gets me back to the
original file, but it would be nice to have something like that.
More nice would be open the buffer in a different window because
normally that's what I want...

> I try:
>
>   (mapc (lambda (item) (semantic-add-system-include item))
>       '(
>         "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/ATLMFC/INCLUDE"
>         "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/INCLUDE"
>         "C:/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v6.1/include"
>         ))
>
> but seems this must be evaluated per buffer (not work globally).

Mm reading the documentation is exactly what they wanted.
And I think it actually makes sense somehow since you might need
different include paths for different projects.

I didn't see either how to do it globally, but there must be some way.
$INCLUDEPATH maybe?