Re: Some frameworks smartness

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Some frameworks smartness
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 10:22:36 +0200

> Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> writes:
>
> Hi Andrea,
>
>> Maybe I'm doing something wrong passing the arguments?
>
> Yes, I think you should call it like
>
>   (make-comint "turbogears" "paster" nil "shell"
>                "ldapper/development.ini")
>
> and probably you should specify the ini file absolutely.
>
> Bye,
> Tassilo

Mm no way it never finds the "shell" command, which means that the
python used is not the correct one.
But that's strange since the py-python-command points to the right
interpreter.

Also adding to the exec-path doesn't make a difference...

The idea was to have the shell always running and in another buffer keep
also the server running.