Re: Using only my-own cedet

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: Using only my-own cedet
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:19:54 -0700

On 3 August 2010 04:32, Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anyone uses it's own cedet in 23.2 also?
> Or should I brutally delete it (or remove from the path) to make sure it
> doesn't interfere?

Just load the appropriate .elc file. I think the major difference
between the two version is how you set it up. The cedet integrated
with emacs is turned on with various minor modes and the cedet from
CVS is loaded with something like this,

(load-file "~/.emacs.d/elisp/cedet/common/cedet.elc")
(setq semantic-load-turn-useful-things-on t)

Hope this helps.

--
Suvayu