Re: Auto complete not starting

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Auto complete not starting
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 23:00:47 +0200

Richard Riley <rileyrg@gmail.com> writes:

> Be more specific. What exactly doesn't work? What do you see?
>
> Do you also have semantic completion mechanisms enabled?
>
> They seem to cause havoc.
>
> (On that note I customised semantic in emacs 24
> to turn off global idle completion and that saved custom object crashed
> the emacs startup).

I also thought about that but I guess it's not, if I disable completely
cedet I get the same problem.

Using the bisect method is not so easy since the configuration is 1500
lines now, and is generated by an org-file.

Maybe if I archive the entries it should be the same as commenting,
let's see if I can come up with something.