Re: More emacs instances

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: More emacs instances
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:22:20 +0200

Richard Riley <rileyrg@gmail.com> writes:

> The point of using gnus is bring them closer together.  I like it all
> being in one UI. And the emacs one at that.
>
> Use gnus-posting-styles for your different nicks/email addresses
> relevant to the groups you are reading.
>
> Use gnus topics for logical separation.
>
> Use msmtp for posting emails from different smtp servers.

Yes I have to learn better how to use topics and so on, if you have some
working examples it would be great...

The other "problem" is that apart from the main imap address, I have
another old imap and 3 more pop3 mails.

What I would like would be, aggregate everything in the main imap, but
marking the original destinatioon address in every message.

So that when I answer to someone I answer with the right address and
hopefully via the right smtp server (well that's relatively important).

Could anything like this work?