Re: Epileptic flashing

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: Epileptic flashing
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:36:27 -0500

Andrea Crotti wrote:
While I was writing this of course and now it started again.
In short in this moment after every key I press my frame flashes.

I can't say how annoying that is, almost impossible to use.

Then sometimes it stops again, but I can't really understand what
started it and how I stopped it.

Potentially related to:

visible-bell is a variable defined in `C source code'.
Its value is t

Documentation:
*Non-nil means try to flash the frame to represent a bell.

What is your variable `visible-bell` set to?