Re: Soo many buffers

From: Chris Newton
Subject: Re: Soo many buffers
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:04:19 -0600

Andrea,

I have a similar problem and came up with a (mostly) complete solution. I used elscreen and added the ability to bind a set of buffers to a screen. It tries its best to hide the buffers from the list depending on the screen you're on. Its not quite complete and I haven't worked on it in a good while and don't really consider it done, but I can get the code up somewhere in a little while.

Some of the things I've done with it is bind all of gud and wanderlust to a single elscreen. You can bind by path so all files in a subtree are on a screen. I'm at the dentist now so I'll get to putting the code up later.