Translate-mode

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Translate-mode
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 20:41:07 +0200

I would really love to have something like the google translate page but
inside emacs.

The idea is simple, two buffers, one I write and the other is
automatically updated with the translation from and to the languages I
want (using babel.el).

So I think I should remap the command keys that input a space (or tab or
newline) to make them trigger the updating of the second buffer.

How do I make such a keyboard mapping? Still a sparse key with a regular
expression?
Or other ways?

And what's the best way to manage the other buffer, just
with-temp-buffer and keeping read-only and without focus?

Thanks everyone, I hope that it will also be useful for someone else maybe...