Flymake hanging with C

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Flymake hanging with C
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 15:49:13 +0200

I remember some time ago it was working fine, but now with
GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.29) of
2010-05-09 on linc

it doesn't anymore.
In short I have a C project with a makefile, if I try to enable flymake
the first time it complains, the second it crashes and I have to kill
Emacs...(I don't try again now because it's a pain to restart again)

In the configuration of flymake I don't find anything useful, maybe any
of you has the same problem?
And have solved it somehow?

Did you configure anything at all for C?
(It works perfectly for python for example...)