RE: Partial font locking with Emacs 24

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Partial font locking with Emacs 24
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 05:55:50 -0700

> > I know the recommended way to report bugs is `M-x report-emacs-bug'
> > but I don't have a mailserver on my desktop.
>
> You don't need  a mailserver.
> Just send your report created by `M-x report-emacs-bug'
> the way as you sent this mail, but use the mail address
> filled in by `M-x report-emacs-bug', it will be
> bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org probably. Then the tracker gets it.

If you are on Windows (and perhaps some other platforms; dunno), just use `M-x
report-emacs-bug'.  When you've finished writing what you want, hit `C-c C-c'
and your ordinary mail client (e.g Outlook) will pop up a new mail message
addressed properly. The text you prepared in Emacs is on the clipboard - just
paste it into the mail message and click Send.