Re: describe the entries of a menu

From: Alin Soare
Subject: Re: describe the entries of a menu
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 19:14:05 +0000 (UTC)

Tassilo Horn <tassilo <at> member.fsf.org> writes:

> "A. Soare" <alinsoar <at> voila.fr> writes:
>
> Hi Alin,
>
> > I wish to find the bindings of the entries of a menu. ( the analogous
> > for describe-key (C-h k) for keys ).
>
> Then do it exactly as for keys, that is, hit `C-h k' and then klick on
> the menu entry you are interested in.

Thanks. I am afraid I wrongly expressed my question.

Example:

I have the menu trigered by C-mouse1, which is associated by default to
mouse-buffer-menu.

If I press C-hk, and try to discover like that the associatiions, I never get
the entries of the menu, because C-hk stops aftre I press the button to open the
menu.

On the other hide, I cannot press C-hk when the menu is active.

It is more clear what I want to ask now.

Thanks in advance for an answer,

Alin.