Re: problem

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: problem
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 01:00:43 +0100

Am 08.11.2010 um 21:15 schrieb Subhaditya Bhattacharya:

I would be extremely happy to get help from you in this regard.

When you invoke on the command line

        which emacs

you'll receive information of the path to that "emacs" programme. A different "Emacs" programme might be launched by invoking

        open Emacs

or

        open Emacs.app

Since last millennium I haven't met an "emacs" programme which needs to be invoked many times and always in the same shell to work. But I also do not use "a new mac system" like an iPad or such... (which surely is no Mac system)

--
Greetings

  Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                                – Blaise Pascal