Re: Actualizada la Introducción a la programación en Emacs Lisp, de Chas

From: smc
Subject: Re: Actualizada la Introducción a la programación en Emacs Lisp, de Chassell
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:48:11 +0000

El 9 de noviembre de 2010 20:16, Bastien <bzg@altern.org> escribió:

I reached the page, thanks.

Still I'm not able to find the .texi sources or the repository my
friends should send patch against if they want to help.

Can you send a pointer?

I'm sorry for the delay.  I am revising one by one the hierarchy of each
manual and I don't finished yet.
That file is still at the "Área de trabajo".
Please visit http://gnu.manticore.es/area-trabajo

I have no a real repository nor mailing lists or an web application for
managing tasks and issues and reports as savannah does.  But the
projects at savannah has no sub-projects, and we need them for each
manual.  Therefore I requested an account to Ourproject people and
yesterday I got the approval:

https://ourproject.org/projects/emacs-es/

Please tell your spanish friends that the working flow will be controlled
from there (I'm still learning how to use that environment).

But, since almost all Emacs manuals are already basically translated into
Spanish, now the **real project** gains newly in importance:  the Emacs i18n.

The Emacs maintainers told me to establish a repository for testing.
In this case it is at savannah:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/emacs-i18n

As I know you are not that type of elitist user who is happy depriving
ordinary people from using Emacs
, please, you, Bastien, sign in at that
project, for the sake of an Emacs that can be used for everyone
not-English-speaking people.
Emacs is not for geeks, nor for programmers; Emacs is for the
Secretaries too, as Stallmann said in 1981, but not only English and
Usa secretaries, I guess.  ;-)

Sincerely

--
Suso