[emacs][bug]freezes typing "border:" in .css file

From: ishi soichi
Subject: [emacs][bug]freezes typing "border:" in .css file
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 06:57:48 +0900

hi.  I am not sure if this is a bug.  Maybe it is due to the settings of my emacs.

When typing "border: " in CSS file (of course, the emacs is in css-mode), emacs freezes itself.  And this happens EVERYTIME!

I am not sure what to provide as the background information other than the phenomenon described above, here is my environment.

Cocoa Emacs Version 23.2 (9.0)
MacOS Snow Leopard 10.6.4

installed elisps:
----------------------------
auto-install.el
emacs-w3m
auto-save-buffers
skk (Japanese input method)
anything.el
auto-async-byte-compile.el
auto-complete-config.el
auto-complete.el
color-theme.el
color-theme-autoloads.el
fuzzy.el
html-fold.el
ipa.el
key-chord.el
popup.el
sense-region.el
sequential-command.el
text-translator.el
shell-pop.el
twittering-mode.el
w3m-wget.el

When typing "border: ", auto-complete reacts instantaneously.  If it is a bug or an interference, that can be the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Soichi