Re: Elisp code to choose a region covering a word

From: ishi soichi
Subject: Re: Elisp code to choose a region covering a word
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:49:43 +0900

Wow, thanks for your helps.  I have realized there are many ways to do it.

My plan is to develop an elisp program like,

choose each word with the least possible key-bindings, and by hitting "RET", implement text-translator.el for Russian for example.
Eventually, the translated words will be automatically listed in an org-file.

It is a long way to go.

At least the first step did work.  Thanks to you all.

soichi