Re: python development environment: auto-complete fails

From: fenixx
Subject: Re: python development environment: auto-complete fails
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 23:43:55 +0000 (UTC)

> *Messages*
> > Symbol's function definition is void: yas/expand [2 times]
>
> So I'm wondering, how to fix? or is there a better way to do this?
> FWIW I have (comments mostly omitted, for brevity)

Maybe it is not exactly related with your problem but if you get a error
message
like

Symbol's value as variable is void 'pymacs-apply

this for me worked the next ;
I copied pasted the pymacs stances from the pdf manual to init.el
I wrote them again ( mainly to rewrite the " ' " quote char )  and it worked.
regards,