how can i send bug report?

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: how can i send bug report?
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:32:56 +0900

Suddenly my emacs crased. By the way i don't know what problem is. How
can i send bug reporting? May i subscribe bug-report mailing list? Or is
there some documentation to guide about emacs bug or trouble?

Thanks(감사합니다)!

--
"We have the peace and let me pay my respects to Don Corleone, whom we all
have known over the years as a man of his word."