Re: How to remove verbosity from the data passing mechanism using alist

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: How to remove verbosity from the data passing mechanism using alist or plist ?
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 15:18:27 +0100

() Fren Zeee <frenzeee@gmail.com>
() Mon, 6 Dec 2010 07:41:21 -0800

   > less piecewise-constructive and more table-oriented.

   I would certainly need a toy example or even ask for taking this
   example and showing me how to do it. I am not familiar with this
   table-oriented approach.

I would rather help you understand those words than show you how to
apply them.  (This is more work for both of us, initially, but less
work in the long run.)  What do you think of when you read them?