Re: How to configure the emacs tool-bar and other misc questions

From: stefasab
Subject: Re: How to configure the emacs tool-bar and other misc questions
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 19:55:07 +0100

In data Tuesday 2010-12-07 10:48:16 +0100, Peter Dyballa ha scritto:

> Am 07.12.2010 um 01:12 schrieb Stefano Sabatini:
>
> >Another unrelated question: when I run describe-mode a new buffer is
> >shown. If there is just one buffer it is split and the *Help* buffer
> >is shown on the right side of the active buffer. If there are more
> >than one active buffers the *Help* buffer is opened on one of the
> >existing buffer, which is quite annoying since it may cover some
> >buffer on which I'm working (and which I want to stay visible).
>

> Create an extra *Help* frame for the *Help* buffer and invoke help
> functions there.

The extra frame is what I'd like to avoid, may ECB help in this area?

Also for what regards the toolbar, is it possible to customize it *at
all*? (I know at least in XEmacs this is possible, it this one of the
areas where Emacs/XEmacs diverge?)
--
"First things first -- but not necessarily in that order"
                -- The Doctor, "Doctor Who"