Incorrect activation of mark upon isearch exit

From: Nordlöw
Subject: Incorrect activation of mark upon isearch exit
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:11:22 -0000

Hey!

I'm trying to find the reason for a non-critical but still disturbing
bug in my emacs setup.
Once in while after I do isearch suddenly the mark always becomes
active (mark-active) after I finish my isearch.
And if I do isearch again the behaviour remains until I restart Emacs.
So I guess that question now becomes; How do I trace the change of
"mark-active" from nil to t? Is this possible?
I couldn't find anything in edebug that does this right? Is there some
other function that is called when mark is activated?

As always with these tricky bug it never occurrs in vanilla emacs.
I'm quite sure this state-change is triggered by some incorrect? key-
combo during isearch but I'm not sure how.

Thanks in advance,
Per Nordlöw