Re: Windows: interactive SSH shell buffer?

From: Elena
Subject: Re: Windows: interactive SSH shell buffer?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:14:40 -0000

On 17 Giu, 14:47, Andreas Politz <poli...@fh-trier.de> wrote:
> Using cygwin + bash + ssh should work, I guess.

My understanding is that CopSSH is such an environment already.

"(shell)" does work with both "sh" and "bash" which come with CopSSH:

(let ((explicit-shell-file-name "C:/Programmi/CopSSH/Bin/sh.exe")
                  )
                (shell))

However, when I try to run "ssh" either the same way:

        (let ((explicit-shell-file-name "C:/Programmi/CopSSH/Bin/ssh.exe")
                  (explicit-ssh.exe-args '("root@XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX"))
                  )
                (shell))

or via "*shell*" buffer, I get this error:

Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal.
bash: [4796: 1] tcsetattr: Inappropriate ioctl for device

[2]+  Stopped                 ssh root@XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX