Re: emacs + .netrc issues

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: Re: emacs + .netrc issues
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:14:57 -0000

On 6/19/2010 1:38 AM, .Martin. wrote:

When I logged in manually I bookmarked that location and now when I want
to access it, I get the error. I says that the user is ok, but there's
authentication problem. I definitely haven't misspelled anything in
.netrc

Make sure that the .netrc file is only readable by you. (This may or may not solve the problem, but it is the first thing to check.)

Cheers,
Uday