kill-emacs-query-functions and emacsclient?

From: michael
Subject: kill-emacs-query-functions and emacsclient?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:07:49 -0000

Hi,

I use

(add-hook 'kill-emacs-query-functions
          'some-user-interacting-function)

in my .emacs to execute a function before exiting emacs which prompts
some questions in the minibuffer ("some-user-interactiong-function").
This works well for emacs.

Now I try to use emacs23 in daemon-mode and emacsclient. Is it
possible to execute "some-user-interacting-function" automatically
before closing an emacsclient frame (by C-x C-c or by the window
manager) ?

Thanks
Michael