Re: Leslie Lamport is a Jew - His book is NOTORIOUSLY uninsightful and o

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Leslie Lamport is a Jew - His book is NOTORIOUSLY uninsightful and obfuscatory
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:15:41 -0000

small Pox <smallpox911@gmail.com> writes:

> Leslie Lamport is a Jew - His book is NOTORIOUSLY
> uninsightful&obfuscatory (nothing on the design of LaTeX and macros,
> no insights)
> but he made millions from his book as you can tell from the number of
> copies sold, ie even if he got a dollar from a copy, he made millions.
>
> Stephen Wolfram is also a jew. I wonder how his Univ of Phd studies
> let him get away with the copyright to the work he did as a Phd
> student.

With this posting you highlight two obviously highly intelligent people
whom you identify as jews (I have no idea whether this would be
accurate, but that's not really relevant) and one hate-mongering bigoted
complete moron (namely yourself) who you implicitly identify as a
non-jew.

It appears to me that you are doing a spectacularly bad job at whatever
point you are trying to make.

--
David Kastrup
UKTUG FAQ: <URL:http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html>