Re: HOWTO: Cowtow to old farts

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: HOWTO: Cowtow to old farts
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:16:17 -0000

for those who may not know, Ilya Zakharevich is the guy to perl's
regex engine, and author of cperl-mode. (8.1 k non-comment lines.),
among tens of other perl modules.

On Jun 29, 1:04 am, Ilya Zakharevich <nospam-ab...@ilyaz.org> wrote:
> Re: HOWTO: Cowtow to old farts
> So, what do you think?

I think you are joking. lol.

am curious, what are your emacs configs? are they public somewhere? I
didn't seem to see it in your perl home page. Thanks in advance.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/

☄