Re: Distinguishing interactive and non-interactive functions or customi

From: Elena
Subject: Re: Distinguishing interactive and non-interactive functions or customizing `execute-extended-command'?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:16:41 -0000

Thanks Teemu.

I've considered an around advice, however I'd like an easy falling
back to `execute-extended-command' whenever no completion is available
among my own commands. I don't think such a customization would be
disruptive: `sort', for instance, is a non-interactive function, thus
will be ignored by `execute-extended-command' anyway.

Maybe I should explore packages which provide customizable
alternatives to `execute-extended-command', like `anything'.