[AUCTeX] Change the TeX run command

From: Christophe Jorssen
Subject: [AUCTeX] Change the TeX run command
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:24:01 -0000

Hello all,

I'm trying to compile a document with a custom TeX format using the "%&-
line parsing" feature of my TeX distribution. The format name is pdflatex-
tikz.

My file.tex is something like

------Cut Here---------------
%&pdflatex-tikz
\documentclass{article}
\tikzexternalize{file}
\begin{document}

\begin{tikzpicture}
  \draw (0,0) -- (2,2);
\end{tikzpicture}

\end{document}
------Cut Here---------------

When I C-c C-c it inside AUCTeX, the compilation fails. I think it is
because AUCTeX invokes TeX this way (found in file output)

Running `LaTeX' on `file' with ``pdflatex  -interaction=nonstopmode
"\input" file.tex''

I'd rather have something like

Running `LaTeX' on `file' with ``pdflatex  -interaction=nonstopmode
file.tex''

How can I change it?

Thanks

--