smart compilation of perl

From: LanX
Subject: smart compilation of perl
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:25:30 -0000

Hi

I'm tired of the default of mode-compile when running perl code.

I was able now to automatically save all buffers but it's still asking
for arguments.

How can I disable this, too???

------------------------------

>From a more abstract POV:

I'd like to have at first an automatic look up on a  file or project
basis for
- files to save (e.g based on extensions or path)
- compile command to run
- default arguments for run

and if this look-up fails to default to
- to save the active buffer only
- only ask ONCE for arguments
- run mode-compile

Any suggestions before I try to reinvent the wheel?

I now that i can set and evaluate elisp-variables in the file, but
what about managing multi-files projects?

Cheers
  Rolf