Re: RefTeX inserting citations in wrong place

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: RefTeX inserting citations in wrong place
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:31:30 -0000

* N. Raghavendra (2010-10-11) writes:

> I am using the RefTeX package that comes with Emacs 24.0.50.1.  In a
> LaTeX buffer if I do `C-c [' for inserting a citation it is placing the
> citation in a wrong place.

It's usually better to send such bug reports to the Emacs bug tracker
with `M-x report-emacs-bug <RET>'.

Anyway, about a year ago there was a mass change where a lot of
`set-buffer' calls where replaced with `with-current-buffer'.  When this
happened a `save-excursion' call in the function
`reftex-extract-bib-entries-from-thebibliography' was lost.  Adding it
again fixes the bug.

I haven't set up an local branch for committing yet, so I don't mind if
somebody beats me to checking in such a fix.

--
Ralf