Re: Alternatives to Gnus

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Alternatives to Gnus
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:31:39 -0000

Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null> writes:
> I am a member of the VM developer team. VM is an excellent mail reader
> with a lot of power/flexibility, which has been around for a long time.
> After it's original developer moved on to other things, it did languish
> a bit. However, since last year, a number of people have been working on
> it to update it and integrate many of the add on features that have been
> contributed by various people. Development is very active and a number
> of enhancements have been added over the last few months,

Hmm, interesting.

VM used to be pretty xemacs-centric though (sometimes it would work in
gnu emacs, but the support was pretty grudging); is this still the case?

Thanks,

-miles

--
What the fuck do white people have to be blue about!?  Banana Republic ran
out of Khakis?  The Espresso Machine is jammed?  Hootie and The Blowfish