Re: Alternatives to Gnus

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Alternatives to Gnus
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:27:14 -0000

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:54:47 -0700 (PDT) Francis Moreau <francis.moro@gmail.com>
wrote:

FM> Still I'm subscribed to gnus news group and I wouldn't call it a busy/
FM> active one.

Without Reiner and Kai around, it's been pretty quiet (and I've been
unable to make time to answer quickly).  They used to answer a huge
amount of mail--a difficult job, which takes a lot of time.  Most people
seem to use the Ding Mailing List <ding@gnus.org> instead of the
newsgroup in any case (available over NNTP as gmane.emacs.gnus.general
from GMane).

Ted